[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translations for LibreOffice in PAP
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translations for LibreOffice in PAP
- From: Peter Damiana <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 22:06:08 -0400
- To: email@example.com
Thanks André. It has been a while, but I´m back and want to help again
and continue with the PAP project.
On Sun, 2010-10-10 at 10:08 +0200, André Schnabel wrote:
> Hi Peter,
> and welcome ...
> Am 10.10.2010 03:26, schrieb Peter Damiana:
> > Dear All,
> > I would like to contribute with translation into PAP. I have done some
> > for OpenOffice. What should I do to translate for LibreOffice?
> http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/LibreOffice/i18n/translating_3.3 for
> information about 3.3 translations.
> l10n process for versions after 3.3 is under discussion.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-l10n] Translations for LibreOffice in PAP||Peter Damiana <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translations for LibreOffice in PAP||André Schnabel <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Locales list
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] lo-build-km for commit
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translations for LibreOffice in PAP
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Question on Libo apps names