I want to vote for something that I'm not sure I've seen on the list:
https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/2969
Dark (Night) theme for Weblate, Sadly it's not divided in tasks but there
are some attempts.

Thanks.
Yaron Shahrabani

<DevOps - Hebrew translator>

On Mon, Feb 28, 2022 at 11:14 PM Stanislav Horáček <