Hi all,

The Board would like to dedicate a budget to fund some Weblate issues/enhancements and I'd like to have your feedback on what would be the most important for your team.

Below is a list of tickets that I monitor on Weblate project. This is what I think would help l10n teams to work faster but you may have others in mind. So please review and rank the list. If you have other tickets, also add them in the ranking. Thanks a lot in advance!

https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/7205
unchanged translation flag notwithstanding glossary term marked as untranslatable

https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/6440
Translation Memory Maintenance - Delete Entries

https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/5898
Allow to update translation comments from UI

https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/5854
Autofix Bangla/Bengali sentence ender to ।

https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/5842
Shortcut for suggest

https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/5792
Component lists in the selected language

https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/5447
Per-language translation workflow setting

https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/4368
Improved presentation of differences in machine translations

https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/4160
Allow to filter on language in reports

https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/3455
add Document Foundation identity provider

https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/3242
Ability to download all translation memory from a given project in a per-language basis

https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/3166
Translation propagation

https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/2241
Search who translates the same language

https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/2127
Create Group Administration Permissions

https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/1994
Check if two different strings share same translation

https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/1661
Suggestion rejection reason: possibility of explaining why you reject a suggestion

https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/263
Nested projects or project grouping

Cheers
Sophie