Hi Maeusz
On 03/06/2013 20:52, Mateusz Zasuwik wrote:
Hey

First of all I would inform you that Pootle can't search strings. Yes, I
know that you know but I got impression that nobody takes care of it.

Ha, I was under the same impression today, but I'm not used to search on
Pootle so I thought it was just me. Anybody else can confirm so we can
find the issue ?

Second one. Anyone report "lost" or "mixed" translations? In LO 4.0 "~Wrap
text automatically" means "Za~wijaj tekst automatycznie" (correctly), but
the same word in LO 4.1 mean "PodziaƂ ~wiersza".

It seems I've got some issues with "Add" but was not sure of it either,
need to check when I've more time

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/export/libo40x_ui/pl/cui/source/tabpages.po
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/export/libo_ui/pl/cui/source/tabpages.po

I can't check history of string/translation because of lacks in searching
function.

Thirdly. I found string only thanks Apache OpenOffice's Pootle server.
Probably I can spend whole life searching this string in /sc folder (in
fact, there is in /cui)

And last but not least. I have trouble with upload *.po file. I select new
file and choose "Merge the file with the current file and turn conflicts
into suggestions" option and "Upload to: tabpages.so" or "Upload to:
------" (is it superior folder?). In both case updated file is not
uploaded. There is no suggestion as well.

Your next mail seems to say that you have solve this.
If you're under Linux, a grep -E -R -i -n in the directory of your LibO
files could help you to find any word/string where ever they are and
will indicate the string/word, the directory, the file, and the line
number in the file.

Kind regards
Sophie