Andras

I was quite happy to have all po files in pootle in the OOo project. That allowed me to inspect e fix a couple of mistakes on-the-fly and get our translation up-to date in all the modules of the software.

I want to help, and do more on the files handling and checks, but I don't want to start from scratch and somehow I need help to extract the existing translation from LibreOffice (pt-BR). OOO files are now outdated for me.

I have the files of OOo 3.3 final. Does it helps?

Thanks,

Olivier