Hi Ismet,

On 6/12/20 3:04 PM, Ismet Bahadir wrote:
Thank you everyone,

Sorry for the spam e-mails. I'm trying to get a hold of this. As you suggested, I installed a new CentOS. This is the os-release result:

NAME="CentOS Linux"
VERSION="8 (Core)"
ID="centos"
ID_LIKE="rhel fedora"
VERSION_ID="8"
PLATFORM_ID="platform:el8"
PRETTY_NAME="CentOS Linux 8 (Core)"
ANSI_COLOR="0;31"
CPE_NAME="cpe:/o:centos:centos:8"
HOME_URL="https://www.centos.org/";
BUG_REPORT_URL="https://bugs.centos.org/";

CENTOS_MANTISBT_PROJECT="CentOS-8"
CENTOS_MANTISBT_PROJECT_VERSION="8"
REDHAT_SUPPORT_PRODUCT="centos"
REDHAT_SUPPORT_PRODUCT_VERSION="8"

However, this command fails: "*dnf builddep libreoffice*"

How does it fail?

Is it OK to use Ubuntu? I was able to install all dependencies under Ubuntu.

BTW, this is the autogen.sh command I want to use. Is there any oddity?

*./autogen.sh --with-distro=LibreOfficeLinux --with-package-format=deb --enable-epm --without-java --disable-postgresql-sdbc --disable-gstreamer --without-java --disable-postgresql-sdbc --disable-gstreamer --without-junit --without-help --without-doxygen --disable-odk --enable-debug --without-krb5 --without-gssapi./autogen.sh --with-distro=LibreOfficeLinux --with-package-format=deb --enable-epm --without-java --disable-postgresql-sdbc --disable-gstreamer --without-java --disable-postgresql-sdbc --disable-gstreamer --without-junit --without-help --without-doxygen --disable-odk --enable-debug --without-krb5 --without-gssapi*

Except from the (accidental?) double paste, I see repeating params like '*--disable-gstreamer*' at 2 different places. And I would make sure I really need all the '--without-*' and "--disable-*" params. Some might impact certain functionalities/features or extensions.

Best,
Muhammet

*
*