Am 14.06.20 um 10:06 schrieb Ismet Bahadir:
 The "build-deb libreoffice" command also fails on my Debian-10
virtual machine. It says "the system requires javahelper" but can't
find and install javahelper

If at all, "build-dep".

And:

javahelper | 0.72.9        | stable       | all

so it's available, of course. Whatever you do, you do it wrong:

# apt build-dep libreoffice
Reading package lists... Done
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
[...]
0 upgraded, 1138 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 868 MB of archives.
After this operation, 2987 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]

#

Except from the (accidental?) double paste, I see repeating params
like '*--disable-gstreamer*' at 2 different places. And I would make
sure I really need all the '--without-*' and "--disable-*" params.
Some might impact certain functionalities/features or extensions.

TBH, I don't know what those parameters are and do.

Sigh.

Those double pastes were accidental, yes. Actually those
parameters were taken from a web site (don't remember now). It was
arguing to create an autogen.input file and put these lines in the
file but there were no explanations.

Is it best to install with all those parameters? What I need to do is
simple:
[...]
3) I want to be able to install an extension in Calc

And if it's a Java extension, *of course* using --without-java (as you
did) makes no sense.

Regards,

Rene