Hello,
I'm trying to join google season of docs 2020 and contribute with your
community in the libreoffice api documentation project but i have some
questions about the project . I'll be grateful if anybody could answer them.

1. To better understand the project objective , is it required to write a
guide(web based guide) that helps the macro programmer to use the
libreoffice API in writing python/basic macros ? any additional info about
the project would be appreciated.

2. what is " the objects description of the API." mentioned in the project
objective?

3. i understand the process of doxygen but i don't understand how to make
automatic documentation for this task as here i don't develop function code

Thanks