Hi Thomas,

Thomas Arnhold píše v Út 19. 03. 2013 v 05:55 +0100:

There are some discussions about that on the Internet. Most interesting:
Some kind of benchmark comparison at

http://tinodidriksen.com/2011/08/31/cpp-include-speed/

Looks like header guards as we have them are the best solution on gcc,
but the worst for MSVC and no combination would be acceptable compared
to 'plain' header guard with gcc.

That's a good point; so I think the person doing the script should check
the build time of the entire LO with #pragma before pushing, but
otherwise I wouldn't block the change just based on the benchmark - the
benchmark might, or might not be relevant to our scenario :-)

All the best,
Kendy