On Monday 18 of March 2013, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
Sounds great to me too; though of course I'd prefer to keep the diff
smaller and not replace all the header guards:

#ifndef INCLUDED_OOXML_FAST_CONTEXT_HANDLER_HXX
#define INCLUDED_OOXML_FAST_CONTEXT_HANDLER_HXX

 This is not about include guards at all (there's nothing to set the value to
0 for starters). This is only about #ifdef checks for values from
config_xxx.hxx (and those that should eventually be converted to such ones).

 I have pushed commits adding -Wundef in order to detect such problems, and
fixed various problems found by it.

 All the feature macros used in config_xxx.hxx headers now should be
converted. I think it should be possible to do a compiler plugin to catch
incorrect #ifdef usage later too.

Oh the other hand, it would be nice if the header guards were
consistently named... and didn't start with an underscore (such
identifiers are supposed to be reserved for the language and/or OS
implementation, unless I am mistaken). Somebody just needs to come up
with a consistent naming style and do it (with some nice script). (The
style of above example would be fine with me.)

 Yes, a script should be enough for this. And yes, "somebody" just needs to do
it :).

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak@suse.cz