Alrighty, I've attached the current progress to this message and will be
updating the wiki shortly. Thanks again everyone for your time.

Hi Daniel,

On 2011-02-24 at 19:37 -0500, Daniel Neel wrote:

I think this project is moving a bit beyond what I currently have
skill and time to complete with quality. I think it would be best for
me to pass the current work on to someone else.

Sorry to hear that :-(  You are doing great from my point of view, but
of course, cannot force you ;-)

 Would the best course of action be to update the EasyHacks page with
a notice of the current progress on the hack, an attachment of the
file, and maybe a link to this mailing list conversation? I look
forward to helping out LO in other ways soon.

Yes please - the best would be to send your current work to this mailing
list (as a mail attachment), and add the description + link to the mail
with the attachment in the mail archive
(http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/) + link to the
entire conversation to the wiki.

All the best,