Hi Daniel,

Daniel Neel píše v Čt 17. 02. 2011 v 22:33 -0500:

Hello all. I've been working on the EasyHack "Improved bug filing
form /
flow"
(http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks#Improved_bug_filing_form_.2F_flow) and
have finished the part that asks questions about the bug being file-specific. The current work is
available at http://www.dneelyep.webs.com . The next part (adding custom tags to bug reports)
seems a bit advanced and maybe beyond my current abilities.

Cool, thank you a lot! :-)  One more request to the workflow; when it is
a crasher, and on Linux, please ask (the similar way as you are asking
about the document) to attach a backtrace that is to be obtained as
described here:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport#How_to_get_backtrace_.28on_Linux.29

The next part (adding custom tags to the bug report) raised some
questions.

First, would the questions and tags be best added to the current bug
reporting page
(https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=LibreOffice)? This
seems to be a good place - doing so allows the bug reporter to report
all information in one step. If this is the correct place to implement
the questions/info, where/how would it be possible to edit the default
LibO bug reporting page?

I think it does not have to be exactly part of this page; I can imagine
even some kind of www.libreoffice.org/report-bug which would do this
pre-triage.  If we advertise it accordingly, most of the reports will go
through that.

To implement tags on bug reports it seems that adding tags (such as
"crashes program" or "causes content loss") would require an admin to
create them before you could add them to bug reports. Then you could
have a series of checkboxes for the various tags (as seen on my
mockup), which would add tags to the bug report if selected.

I think for the beginning these can be just a text in the first comment
that you'll generate for the bugreport; or Whiteboard tags.

Do these ideas seem to be the best way to implement the bug flow? That
is, should the questions about the bug report being file-specific and
the custom tags be added to the current bug reporting page?

I would start with a standalone page; but of course, Michael added the
task, so I'd say - his call :-)  Unfortunately, he's out today.

Thank you,
Kendy