Hi Michael,

On 22/03/2011 7:15 PM, Michael Münch wrote:
Hi Samuel,

On Monday 21 March 2011 21:53:54 Samuel Atkins wrote:
Hello all,

I'd like to pick-up this project, as it looks like something I could
accomplish!
I looked at this task yesterday, so I guess we started at the same time.
I have added your name to the task on the easy hacks site in the wiki to
prevent double work.
Aha! Thank you, and sorry. I was having trouble with the wiki the last couple of days, and couldn't add a 'taken' note, but it now seems to let me edit pages. I hope you didn't spend too long on it.
As my javascript already is a huge load of unmaintainable code with probably
less than 5 percent of the workflow I am quite happy that you stepped up.
Hehe, thanks! I'm not that great at Javascript, but I did manage to write a couple of more general functions than what was there.
One technical question. Do you already know how to interact with the bugzilla?
I thought of creating the bug with javascript via the xml-rpc api of bugzilla.
Some other, and probably nicer apis like JSON or REST seem not to be activated
on the freedesktop bugzilla.
Ah, I do not know how to interact with bugzilla, so if you do then that would be wonderful. :) I was wondering about using an API in order to attach multiple files to a bug when the user clicks 'submit' -> things like the problem document, and screenshots. It would be very handy if you could work on that type of thing. :)

~ Sam