Hi Samuel, hi Ivan, all!

Am Montag, den 04.04.2011, 22:57 +0100 schrieb Samuel Atkins:
On 04/04/2011 11:14 AM, Ivan M. wrote:
[...]
I do have one question though: would the submitted form
actually submit a bug report in Bugzilla, or would it get sent to
someone for moderation/confirmation?

[...]

I think the plan was to have it submit directly to bugzilla, but it
may well be beneficial to have some sort of moderation.

I don't know whether this had been discussed already - but I think
Bugzilla itself may be the tool to do the moderation (unconfirmed -->
confirmed). But then it'll be helpful to identify where the bug came
from ... maybe adding a keyword like "BugFromSimpleBugForm" that enables
filtering? E.g. for letting QA focus on such issues, or even doing some
statistics (e.g. how many of these bugs turned into "duplicates"). Last
year, I've attended a very nice research talk that dealed with Mozilla
bug reports and their reporters.

Just by 2 cents. Thank you both for working on that!

Cheers,
Christoph