Hi Christoph, Samuel all,

Hey, this is pretty cool! :)

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Christoph Noack <christoph@dogmatux.com> wrote:
I CCed Ivan who might add his thoughts here ... and there. I know that
he's pretty busy at the moment (changes in his private life), but maybe
he'll be able to spend some minutes.

Ah. the private lives of LibO community contributors :) Although I now
need to improve my free-time management, things like this definitely
get my attention (eventually - sorry for the late response).

Actually, any graphical mock-ups of how it should look would be useful,
if anyone fancies giving it a go. :) It's fairly ugly right now.

Hoping for Ivan ;-) If he lacks the time, then we'll CC design / website
list. Personally, I fear that I'll be unable to help here, since my
private life changes as well - spending time for LibO gets more
difficult :-)

I'd like to enhance the design by making it even more simple with
one-step-at-a-time logic. I'll try to provide a low-fi mockup tomorrow
as right now I'm reading through the backlog of LibO emails (a
constant battle). jQuery could help here with some nice transitions
that make the process (dare I say it) enjoyable. I'll think about it
some more in the meantime, but will definitely try to have something
done tomorrow.

Regards,
Ivan.