[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo for this year LibreOffice Conference
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo for this year LibreOffice Conference
- From: "Charles-H. Schulz" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 08:48:43 +0100
- To: Stefan Knorr <firstname.lastname@example.org>,email@example.com
- Cc: Safwan <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Eleonora Anzini <email@example.com>, Klaus-Jürgen <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
Stefan Knorr <firstname.lastname@example.org> a écrit :
>-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>On 27/02/14 17:44, K-J LibreOffice wrote:
>> Here are my first proposals:
>> taking our main conference banner and some ideas from Safwan's
>I am sorry to say, but the trend towards using three and more typefaces
>in the logo is not a good one. (Safwan's logos use two, Eleonora's seem
>to use four, yours [KJ's] uses three).
>I wouldn't actually mind if the logo lost the Helvetica part of years
>past and was exclusively in Vegur.
>Currently my favourite is the left side of
>from Safwan. However, it is pretty dark -- is there a possibility of
>creating a lighter version of this that has the text "LibreOffice"
>Also, what font did you use? (Looks a bit like Gotham... which is
>proprietary. It would be cool if all fonts were free.)
>The right side of the logo looks pretty good too, except that the
>document shape strikes me as not really belonging to the rest of the
>logo. Maybe it could just be left away?
>Finally, in both versions, there is the R in BERN ... which looks
>neither like it was meant to be quite this cozy with the N (in which
>case there would probably be a "bite mark" in the upper part of the N)
>nor like it was kerned properly (for which it is too close to the N). A
>decision for either direction would seem >like a good idea...
The dark square is an absolute no go for me and others. Why such a negative sign?
>-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (GNU/Linux)
>Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://www.enigmail.net/
>-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Envoyé de mon téléphone avec Kaiten Mail. Excusez la brièveté.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo for this year LibreOffice Conference||Tor Lillqvist <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-design] Logo for this year LibreOffice Conference||Sophie <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo for this year LibreOffice Conference||K-J LibreOffice <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo for this year LibreOffice Conference||Stefan Knorr <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo for this year LibreOffice Conference
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo for this year LibreOffice Conference
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo for this year LibreOffice Conference
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo for this year LibreOffice Conference