Hi Cor,

nothing personal - we need this guessing around to identify where we actually
have questions and to build up hypothesis. We need to know what kind of
questions we have in order to address the users properly :)

So more correct I should have asked, whether we should start user research
after successfully guessing around :)

Cheers,
Björn