Hi Mirek, all,

Mirek M. wrote (09-11-12 11:53)
Hi Cor, and sorry for taking so long to respond.

No problem. Me takes long time too often.

This response is preliminary anyway, as our IRC meeting should be the place
where we make these decisions, so take it with a grain of salt.

OK. Also when I do not join, I just trust that my ideas may contribute to discussion/choices.