Mirek,

I would like to see how this would look with a small screen. could you post
the a picture of it shrunk down.

also what do you think about this for smaller screens. when not being used
the show just the plus minus/ and, or, or not a magnify glass. but when you
hover over, or near it will stretch up, revealing the rest of the bar as it
is already in your proposal.