Hi Mirek

I don't really have any internet problems anymore, but I do have time
problems. I really have a very busy life right now and my priorities lie
elsewhere.

I am glad to see that you got that taken care of. I have been wondering
where you have been for a while.

That said, if I do find the time to do so, I'll devote some time to Citrus
now and again, and if anyone has any questions about it, they're welcome to
post them.

I am working on some things, some of witch I have posted in our other email
thread. just tell me how I can help.

@Andrew: Thanks for the support. I'm really glad you like Citrus.

you are welcome.

Christoph and others, what about Citrus do you have a problem with. what do
you guys see that can be started on.
again we need to start on bits in peaces of the UI, so what can we start
working on. here [1][2] Mirek has started a mile
stone prosses with things that can be done soon.

[1]
http://clickortap.wordpress.com/citrus/roadmap/
[2]
http://clickortap.wordpress.com/2010/11/20/citrus-getting-there/