I am also +1ing the gallery idea, but eill we host it on the wiki or on a
different site??

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 10:30 AM, Scott Pledger
<scottpledger2005@gmail.com>wrote:

+1 on the gallery concept.

I am more than willing to set it up and maintain it with the different UI
reworks posted here and I think we can even come up with some templates to
add it to the wiki's whiteboards.  What do you think?

 I fully agree with the gallery idea, this is the best solution, because
with
that actually can see what is best, but as it is debated whether Microsoft
is losing customers, and he knows how they will be returned because there
designers decide how the program looks, rather than developers, who are
paid
to do as they are told, they do not care if toolbar does not fit the
windows, MS is extra just because, and here the main problem is just that,
so much debate about whether this bar that stands out from the system.
And to ask customers taht say what it is better,  They do not care if
ribbon
deviate from the system, it is important that the program is good and
special for us because nobody will be offended if on the new version
ubuntu
found a single program that sow their face with opportunities. After all,
all is a habit.

I fully agree with the gallery idea.