Hi Bernhard

This idea has merit if we can agree on a set of codes, although it could also be useful to have words inside [] brackets to make them more identifiable.

Here are some more suggestions

[Usability-Interface]   - improving the interface
[Usability-Interaction] - improving the way the system responds to actions
[Usability-Productivity] - improving user productivity and this can overlap with the ones above it.

Your suggestions would then be;
[UserExperience]
[BrandingDesign]

The Message Line could then have as an example;

[libreoffice-design] [Usability-Interface] Simplifying the Screen

Various members of the Design Team can then quickly identify topics of interest to them without having to read the email which I guess is your goal. It will also allow us to search on specific types of emails retrospectively if the need should arise.

Cheers

Phil Jackson