Hi Bernhard, all!

Thanks for the answer - and really good thoughts :-)

Am Freitag, den 04.03.2011, 23:37 +0100 schrieb Bernhard Dippold:
Christoph Noack schrieb:
Just some short comments on this issue as well, because I'd like to
finally answer Andras question  ... :-)

Sorry for mixing up two different topics - but I found them related when
thinking of official names...

Well, sorry for appearing so "picky", but I thought it would be helpful
to go a first step. The other topic is important as well, of course.