Hi Bernhard and Drew,

On 2/21/2011 12:15 PM, drew wrote:
It's not a big deal, it was just a couple of general comment somewhere
in todays email scanning.

Best wishes,

Drew
Oooh, you are probably talking about my "motif" rant then I'm guessing.
Sorry Drew, your Design and all the efforts on SCALE weren't what I was thinking about when I wrote that. What I had in my mind was a disc design brought up on marketing some time ago by (I feel bad for naming names) a bloke whose name was probably "Fabian".

He uploaded a Design that was made with good intention, but he wasn't a Designer and hadn't found anything on the marketing pages he could use. He made his own, and while I don't think we should STOP people, I think having a label ready will definitely HELP people from making his mistake. Which in my mind was a drastic shortage of white space. It reminded me STRONGLY of old driver-CDs that came with Windows 95.

I'm actually quite impressed by most of the stuff you've posted so far and I think your booth is gunna look rather nice by the sounds of it. The Design Fabian went with in the end had a LOT of text information on the disc label itself, you seem to have worked around this issue by using the website on your router/ disc packaging.
I think that is the preferable way to go.

And sorry about the lack of feedback/help. You seemed to actually have everything well in hand. I think most of us are trying to "fix the biggest leaks first", and your efforts aren't leaking =)

Sorry about the miscommunication?
-Nik