On Sat Jan 29 2011 17:35:04 GMT-0800 (PST)  Paulo José wrote:
Hi all,

Bernhard, maybe you could help me with these issues:

I am not Bernhard but will try to answer some of this for you.

1. How to put all related emails in an only thread? Everyday a new email from an old threat appears in the mail listing as a new thread, creating duplicate threads. It make the search for a specific email a painful task.

This is not easy as the person replying mail client broke the thread.

2. How to link for an specific thread in a easy way. Currently, I need go to the mail listing website and search manually for the thread. There's no way to link an email message.

This is easier, but requires a mail client that know how to show the headers in a message. There is a 'Archived-At:' entry in the header that shows you message archived at <http://go.mail-archive.com/iZWw1fau7BZ4IBnfbU7KDoALO24=> , check it and see.

3. How can I see my own messages in my mail Inbox, together with the thread? (How it should suppose to be). Sometimes its annoying to see a reply to an your message that is not there.

This is the easiest, Gmail does not download messages that you sent. I have seen this problem in other mailing list and is not a fault with the mailing list.

4. How to see a only thread in a plain view (not like a tree view). Sometimes the order of answers in the tree view just not make sense.

The tree view shows the messages base on the message they reply to, not on time so that does happen.

HTH
Andy