Is the design team official enough to pull those kind of strings? If so, I definitely agree with you...

On 01/29/2011 02:10 PM, Paulo José wrote:
Its looks great, Kevin! Thank you in advance!

I don't know who makes the decisions about the hosting services and other webmaster tasks, but I think if the forum proposal would be accept by the community, the most probable is the forum to be hosted by the same wiki's hosting. But it's great have your support!

~Paulo