Hi Mike!

Thank you for your answer and suggestions. I wrote right now an email with my main needs in the mail listing, so I'll replicate it here (already I can't link you to the email - its not in the mail listing website yet):

1. How to put all related emails in an only thread? Everyday a new email from an old threat appears in the mail listing as a new thread, creating duplicate threads. It make the search for a specific email a painful task. 2. How to link for an specific thread in a easy way. Currently, I need go to the mail listing website and search manually for the thread. There's no way to link an email message. 3. How can I see my own messages in my mail Inbox, together with the thread? (How it should suppose to be). Sometimes its annoying to see a reply to an your message that is not there. 4. How to see a only thread in a plain view (not like a tree view). Sometimes the order of answers in the tree view just not make sense.

Another point is how to mark a thread that I'm direct interested... Currently I'm marking with a star these emails, but it don't seems to be a efficient way to stay turned on with their updates.

I'm sure all these issues are possibly to be solved with a forum. Do you know another way or have another idea? I just wanna a place to view (and interact) better with the discussions... :/

Thank you in advance!
~Paulo