Sorry to hear you are having such a time of it.  I don't know how open
you are to this suggestion but, I've had success with Open Office in
Windows.  Libreoffice has not worked for me.  I use Jaws and NVDA.  I
have never used Supernova so, I don't know how it will react but
Openoffice 3.6 (I think that's the latest release), worked ok in
writer.  Jaws even read Writer ok.  NVDA did just wonderfully with it.
 Calc was usable in NVDA but not in Jaws so, I don't know how it'll do
in Supernova.  Impress was totally unusable pretty much all around.
It was a bummer for me.  I'm a corporate trainer.  I get up in front
of groups of people with presentations up on a projecter and gas away
at them about this and that.  Thus far, I hate to say it but Microsoft
Powerpoint is the best and most accessible presentation product for
someone in my situation.  Impress has yet to Impress me in either
Libre or Open Office.

hth,
Alex M