On 05/16/2011 09:14 PM, Marc Paré wrote:
Hi Tim:

The vegur font is a branding element of LibreOffice, so you can find it on the marketing>branding page[1]. There are 2 sites listed and both have the same version of the font. The second site is Japanese, but the download button is in blue. I normally download from the the first site.

Hope this helps.

BTW ... missed you at the NA Community IRC meeting today. See you at the next meeting.

Cheers

Marc

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding#Fonts

Well, as I said, I searched and found at least 3 different names/companies that claim that they are the creator's of that font. Several of these places have different versions and style options. So since they each claim they are the author of the font and various other issues, I thought I would asks where the font is.

Sorry, forgot, health wise, and preparing to deal with a very full day tomorrow that is about 5 times more full than my body likes.

I have to deal with my wife's care plan, and other stuff that are really tense and "downers". I cannot "phone it in" like it did since this time last year. It must be in person this time.