[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[sv-users] Address labels with background image
- Subject: [sv-users] Address labels with background image
- From: Thomas Törnblom <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 10:34:34 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have been using OpenOffice to print address labels with a jpeg background but would like to use LibreOffice instead due to issues with OO.
While the old document opens OK in LO, the background of the text layer is not transparent and thus the background image is not visible.
I just installed LO 6.2.2 for windows (win 10) and now I can at least see the background image and field names in the document, but when I print to a pdf the image is gone.
I've also upgraded to prerelease 22.214.171.124, but it behaves the same.
Is this a bug in LO, or am I doing something wrong?
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/sv/users/
|Re: [sv-users] Address labels with background image||Johnny Rosenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [sv-users] Utskrift av nollvärden i Libreoffice Calc
- Next by Date: Re: [sv-users] Address labels with background image
- Previous by thread: [sv-users] Utskrift av nollvärden i Libreoffice Calc
- Next by thread: Re: [sv-users] Address labels with background image