Re: [libreoffice-website] Generic user for extensions site

Hi Daniel, Guilhem, *,

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 4:26 PM Guilhem Moulin <guilhem@libreoffice.org> wrote:
> […]
> Groups of users are a better fit for that workflow, and the only one
> that works properly with the rest of our tooling. Not sure the site
> allows granting write access to a group though. cloph?

Silverstripe as a platform knows of groups and roles/permission
inheritance, however the extensionsite backend currently has no
provisions for working with groups. (well, exception is
moderators/admins that can view/modify all extensions).

ciao
Christian