Re: [libreoffice-website] CMS requirements / suitability testing

I'd set up a demo, if you send me what the requirements are. I can probably
do this in a day or two.

You seem to be fairly set on silver stripe and if thats what you want then
by all means do that. If you want a demo of Drupal and a site to kick
around let me know. I can even show you how to use some of the major
features. I'd like you to show me silverstripe in return though.

--
*Thought Farm Productions <http://www.thoughtfarmproductions.com>
thoughtfarm@thoughtfarmproductions.com*