Re: [libreoffice-website] Minutes from the Tue Jan 21 infra call

On 23/01/2020 11:10, sophi wrote:

> Why should we be replacing Redmine? I don't see that in the discussion here.

Just to have some real use case at TDF and get feedback :)

> Then you are missing a bunch of volunteers in your statement. When
> proposing such a change, you need to get first the whole picture and see
> the pros and cons in details. Listening to other projects is always
> good of course, but each has its own needs and own culture.

Yes, of course, "taking up such a challenge" means trying to gather
everyone's point of view and measure pros and cons :) And sometimes,
depending on the project, after throughout analysis, the current
solution may be the best. :)

--
William Gathoye
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice