[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Some subdomains are missing
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Some subdomains are missing
- From: Goran Rakic <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 02:14:25 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Based on bootstrap/instsetoo_native/util/openoffice.lst we do miss a
bunch or subdomains:
First the known ones (omitting the /dictionaries):
Some less known that I do not know if they are used at all...
Do we disable registration by default?
Same, this is old style, when the url is loaded into browser window
This one is used when the newer ODF document is opened, and the user
decide to update, as requested by the NewerVersionWarningDialog class
when called from SfxObjectShell::DoLoad via
FutureDocumentVersionProductUpdateRequest. ODF version gets appended to
the end and the browser is redirected to this URL.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] CMS: suggestion Plone 4
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] [Fwd: Document Foundation - list archive - emails in clear]
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] CMS: suggestion Plone 4
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] [Fwd: Document Foundation - list archive - emails in clear]