On Sat, 2010-10-09 at 12:33 +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hi,

at the moment, unfortunately, there is no login option at the list

Well If I may suggest - stop thinking about how it was and be open to
doing things differently.

Archives at nabble do not show email addresses.

You can embed the interface into any web page and theme that page any
way you want. Use this instead of the mail server archivers - all though
I would then have those available also, but in a much less prominent
way.

For the hard core email users / nntp users this doesn't really matter
they are still getting what they want, and for the mail servers archive
interface just push that off to a page that requires the user logi to
the site.

archives. So we either have the choice of showing addresses to everyone,

or hiding them for everyone. I vote for the latter...

Florian