Hi Christian,

Le 03/07/2013 22:56, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
Hi *,

As indicated in earlier mails, the restructuring of the code for the
download-page is almost complete. What is lacking is to make it look a
little nicer, but the functionality I intended to add is all there.
[...]

Thank you very much for doing this. I think it will integrate well with
our French parallel presentation of currently available stable versions.
I agree with Marc that the main buttons should be above the alternative
links.

Now for the part where the presentation ends, and my requests for
feedback/translation starts :-))

####################################
####################################

So please provide feedback, if you have css to style it nicely, please
go ahead and share. If you have other remarks: feel free to post them.
If you reply to more aspects, please split your response into multiple
separate messages.

(When I ask for translations, also feel free to suggest better English wording)

New strings to translate are on the donation page, the text that reads:

»Your download %s should begin shortly. Please click the link in case
it doesn't start.« (%s is a manual link to the download, using the
filename as label)

FR translation : "Le téléchargement va commencer dans quelques secondes.
Veuillez cliquer sur le lien s'il ne démarre pas."

and the optional addition
»You can find the optional downloads on the left.« (only shown when
there are additional donwloads (langpacks/helppacks, other
source-packages), but not for e.g. the SDK or the portable version.

FR translation : "À gauche vous trouvez les téléchargements complémentaires"

Note: I do not see this text on your test page while there is
additionnal dowloads for FR version.

Texts on the download page stayed mostly the same, except that the
"change system, version or language" now is split.

separate strings, since "Change Langauge" is also the label for a
link, and if it would be one single string, I would not know where to
split it)

FR translations:
»Change Language« --> "Changer de langue"
»change Operating system« --> "Changer de système d'exploitation"
"Stable Versions" --> "Versions stables"
"Pre-Release Versions" --> "Pré-versions"
"Other versions (hover to show)" --> "Autres versions (pointer avec la
souris pour les montrer"
(Sorry I do not know how to say shorter in French ;-) )
[...]

"No regular installation files are available.
FR translation: "Aucun fichier d'installation disponible"
Note: I do not understand what regular means in this context.

Please change your selection or pick one from the additional downloads below.
FR translation: "Veuillez changer votre sélection ou choisir parmi les
téléchargements additionnels ci-dessous"

If you're looking for old versions, please visit our downloadarchive."
FR translation: "Si vous cherchez une ancienne version, veuillez visitez
nos archives".

Best regards
JBF