http://staging.libreoffice.org/download

I have a question.
The Portable section, under Packages, links to the

http://staging.libreoffice.org/get-involved/donate/dl/portable/4.0.4/12/LibreOfficePortable_4.0.4_MultilingualNormal.paf.exe

Yet, there is another Portable package that some people might want to choose, if their needed language is not in the "normal" version.

"LibreOfficePortable_4.0.4_MultilingualAll.paf.exe"

So would you want to show both Portable package options?

Also, right now there is only one 4.0.4 ISO file, the NA-DVD one. But, I would assume that the German one would be available sometime. So if we have both versions of the DVD for the 4.0.5 installs, would both package links show up here?

If you show only one of the Portable package options, the logic would be that you would only show one of the available DVD .iso file options as well.

I was just thinking about this.

To be really honest, I really like this version of the "default" download page. It is much easier to use, since there are less "clicking" needed if you want to download a version that is not the same as the detected one. I.E., you use Linux to browse the page, but you want to download a copy of the Windows or MacOSX version[s] as well. I use Linux for my default desktop, but I have 3 tablets that are Windows based [WinXP, Win7 Home, Win7 Professional] So for the multi-OS user, this version of the download page works well. Right now, it was easier to use the "http://www.libreoffice.org/download-more/"; page for downloading multi-OS installs over the currently used download page - or at least until the "staging" one gets to be the "default" page.

I cannot wait till there is an Android OS package listed there as well, plus maybe an iPad version after that. Android is the only OS I use that LO is currently not available. I hope the developers get that version out of the "early-alpha" stage[s] soon.