Il 13/03/2013 19:36, Jan Holesovsky ha scritto:

Does it help, please? :-)

Further to Kendy's answer, which I second entirely.

The description of the certification program is here: http://www.documentfoundation.org/certification/ and should be rather clear. The document has been agreed and approved by the community and the board of directors, after a rather long discussion, and can of course be improved (but I think that the scope is clear).

In the future, there will be other pages in addition to certified developers, and these will be certified migrators, certified trainers and certified support professionals.

The objective is always to support businesses in the deployment of LibreOffice, by offering a list of people (later on, of organizations employing certified professionals) capable of supporting professionally the different challenges.

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it