Hi Niklas, Daniel, *

Am 28.01.2013 20:19, schrieb Niklas Johansson:
To be honest I still don't know where to translate what. I redid the
changes in sv_SE.php-file
(attached).

The file did not make it to the list, please resend via private msg in
case you don't find the time for a patch.

In github it should replace this file:
https://github.com/tdf/cms-code/blob/master/mysite/lang/sv_SE.php

As Daniel writes below, the files in this folder are concerning the
DownloadSimplePage type in mysite/templates/Layout  which are in fact
updated translations of this page. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Seems I mixed $subject up with localized website content pages ...