To be honest I still don't know where to translate what. I redid the changes in sv_SE.php-file
(attached). In github it should replace this file:
https://github.com/tdf/cms-code/blob/master/mysite/lang/sv_SE.php

I hope I did not mess up row 15:

$lang['sv_SE']['Navigation']['TOTOP'] ='? till toppen';

The link to the updated po-file is, if someone prefers to do the conversion:
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/sv/website/mysite-sv.po/download/

Sorry if I misunderstood I'm in a bit of a tight schedule so I can't really put more
time in to this at the moment. :(

Regards,
Niklas Johansson

2013/1/28 Johansson <sleeping.pillow@gmail.com <mailto:sleeping.pillow@gmail.com>>

> Hello Erich, Florian, Rimas
>
> As far as I can see looking at https://github.com/tdf/cms-code/tree/master/mysite/lang > It gets updated from Pootle. Therefore I would not dare to change anything directly in the > php-file because I would think it might get overwritten the next time strings gets pulled from > Pootle. The last pull from the Pootle translations seem to be about a month ago by Rimas Kudelis.
> I put him in CC.
>
> So my impression is that the translations does in fact get pulled from Pootle, even if it is > done manually by someone in this case Rimas. I don't know how often it is pulled though. > I would also suppose that he's using a script to translate the po-file into the php-file.
>
> Of course I might be missing something?
> Is it really a good idea to update the php-file manually? Do you want me to create a patch
> for the file:
> https://github.com/tdf/cms-code/blob/master/mysite/lang/sv_SE.php
>
> Regards,
> Niklas Johansson

@Erich
The main obstacle that I can mention when using SS to translate is that their answer is not always the fastest.

I think, on the other hand, integration between Pootle and SS would be a way to maintain consistency between website and documentation contents.

@Niklas
Those updates are for download page only. I think that were used for previous download page versiĆ³n.

     For instance

     Italian download page
http://it.libreoffice.org/download/

     Translated PHP file