Hi Florian, @ll,

Am 28.01.2013 07:58, schrieb Florian Effenberger:
Hi,

Niklas Johansson wrote on 2013-01-27 15:47:

I've been notified of a few errors in the Swedish (sv) translation of
the
download page. So I fixed that in Pootle along with some other
small errors that I found.

If someone could update the translation on the website when they
get a chance that would be great. :)

unfortunately, I have no clue how Pootle works. ;-)
If you can send me the translations directly, I'm happy to incorporate
them.

Well, the point I see here is that the impression persists, a Pootle
translation of the website content would get synced automatically with
the Silverstripe CMS by some magic. Actually I'm not sure where this
impression arises, maybe it's just because of the mere presence at
Pootle, but we've already seen quite some efforts by different
translators remarked on this list which were rather useless. So it seems
as if people would expect it to happen that way.

I'd really like to make this clear instead of looking at wasted ressources.

- is there an easy way to put up a warning in concern at Pootle? (I've
no account there) And/or at the Wiki?

- is there a possibility to fetch the data automatically for integration
at least in theory? If this is no 'project' I might not be aware of, why
do we show the content at Pootle at all?

- are there any obstacles to translate some text directly at the CMS as
we do ever since, I'm not aware of? Not talking about current load
related problems here though.

Your feedback is kindly appreciated, thanks.  :)

Cheers
Erich