Florian Effenberger wrote:
My personal feeling is that it should be English only, but then,
that's just my personal feeling and no vetoe in any way.

That's at least what we historically did here - there's a number of
personal blogs in the planet that _only_ have their
English/LibreOffice feed subscribed, leaving native lang and/or
private topics out.

As a personal note, I think that flies well with our overal site
organisation, which has generic content in English, and then
excellent native lang subsites, again with consistent language. With
that, my preference would be separate native lang planets.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten