Thanks, I was hoping that was the case.

I do not have any "true" Network Attached Storage device that is not a server plus drive[s]. I could use them, but the costs for a fixed income person is, well let us say that adding internal SATA drives and USB drives are more withing my budget than a "true" NAS set of devices. It would help with my backups and having access to my data from all my systems [desktop, laptop, tablet] visa the wired and secured wireless network.

How much storage is needed for the TDF/LO "network" of devices for online access though the different web pages. I know that the "http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/"; section of the storage needs could be 4+ GB per release version [alpha, beta, RC, or final release] That adds up really fast over the release cycle. Then there are all of the other files stored on TDF/LO servers that are a part of the Wiki pages and such. Then there is the . . . Then there is the . . . .

I think it would do "us" good if we could be given a grant to double or quad the amount of storage that TDF/LO currently uses. Maybe then it would last another 2 years +/- before more is needed.