Hello,

I'd like to present a new infrastructure calculation. Reason is that we might get sponsoring of hardware in the first or second quarter of 2013, so a complete move to fully virtualized services is planned for spring or summer of next year.

However, until then, we need to migrate to a recent platform fulfilling our needs, with same hardware and same configuration, which is planned for the next weeks, and currently in the works for our web server already.

Given that newer hardware is due again in about 6 months, it doesn't make much sense to invest in a large storage until then. Therefore, I attach an updated proposal of infrastructure costs. Feedback is welcome, I'd love to make a budget proposal to the board soon. :)

Thanks,
Florian

bilbo (EX6S)    79,00 € base fee        149,00 €        setup fee
        39,00 € GBit port
kermit (EX6S)   79,00 € base fee
        39,00 € GBit port
        15,00 € Flexipack for failover
        5,00 €  Failover-IP
pumbaa (EX6S)   79,00 € base fee        99,00 € upgrade fee
        39,00 € GBit port
grisu (EX6S)    79,00 € base fee
        39,00 € GBit port
        15,00 € Flexipack for subnet
        22,50 € /27 subnet
floyd (EX6S)    79,00 € base fee        99,00 € upgrade fee
        39,00 € GBit port

monthly         647,50 €
yearly          7.770,00 €
one-time fees           347,00 €

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108