Wow Christian, this is one of the most complete answer that I have ever encountered on any list. And it is so complete! Could we put this on a FAQ somewhere? We will most likely have to point people to this if we are going to go ipv6 on the contributor side.

BTW ... my ISP techie said that the European zone is a lot further ahead than North America, we are trailing behind by quite a bit. He estimates we are behind by 1-2 years and to not expect much until 12 months from now.

Cheers,

Marc