HI Cor,

sorry, the multiple lists did make me miss it (mark it read, thus out
of focus - sorry)

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 3:40 PM, Cor Nouws <oolst@nouenoff.nl> wrote:
Cor Nouws wrote (20-02-12 10:27)
Christian Lohmaier wrote (19-02-12 21:57)

I've added this page:
 http://www.libreoffice.org/download/release-policy/

Would love to have it linked in the group of "Handy resources" at the
download page.
Can someone pls explain me how I can do that?

Add "dl" to the meta-keywords of the release-policy page (to only list
it for a certein version, use dlver-<version> dlver-3.5 or
dlver-3.5.1)

(note that the downloadpage uses caching, so changes are not shown immediately)

Also, would like to add "optional" to the help-download.

That would require chaning the translation (in this matter en_US can
also be treated as translation)

As a side effect of adding our release policy to the navigation, there is to
much text in horizontal direction.
Hmm, I suggest to have one item "features" about the 3.5 and there on top
linking to 3.4 and previous (as is done now with 3.3. on the 3.4 page). OK?

Or one could hide the "Downloading Instructions" from the menu. It is
outdated, and wall-of-text (AKA ugly :-)) anyway. It has a long
navigation title, so that will free much room on the 2nd level
navigation bar.

ciao
Christian