Hi Alexander, *,

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 3:07 PM, Alexander Werner
<alex@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Right now, nobody but me is registered on the Mumble server. If you
would like to test it, simply install Mumble from
http://mumble.sourceforge.net/Installing_Mumble, packages available for
all major distros. Connect to vm3.documentfoundation.org, port 64738
with your desired username,

Just tried to connect and that was impossible at first due to a bug in
the mumble client it seems.
When the language is set to german, you cannot pass the certificate
validation error message, no matter how many times you hit "yes, go on
nevertheless", it presents you with the same
self-created-certificate-warning message again and again.

The problem is solved by starting it in C locale environment (LC_ALL=C
mumble) - that did let me pass the certificate validation check (i.e.
it accepted the "yes") and I could login.
After that, it works in german langauge as well.

then right klick on your user in the channel
list and select "register". Then drop me a short note and I will give
you admin rights.

Did so (cloph) - but not sure whether I need/want any non-user rights :-)

ciao
Christian