Hi Alex, all

Alexander Werner schrieb:
Hi Marc, Bernhard, *,

Am 10.06.2011 23:02, schrieb Marc Paré:
Le 2011-06-10 15:42, Bernhard Dippold a écrit :
Hi Marc, all,

Marc Paré wrote:
Are people still evaluating these servers?

I'd really like to try OpenMeetings
(and perhaps Mumble, even if I prefer not to install a local client)
for the Design Team, where we need direct discussion as well
as shared files (graphical mockups etc) for online work.

Unfortunately my last info in this topic was that there would be a bug
OpenMeetings account creation and therefore nobody could test
the application already installed on our servers.

The registration at OpenMeetings should be fixed now.

Thanks a lot!

Could I also be added to the servers so that I can test these?

Just go to http://vm3.documentfoundation.org:5080/openmeetings/ and
register there. Then drop me a short mail and I will give you admin rights.

I re-registered, but didn't get a confirmation mail.

But when I tried to login, it worked (and looking at the date of my registration it will probably have worked all the time since I tried first...).

So only the confirmation mail seems to be caught by any SPAM filter on the way to my inbox.

If you install a local client you might be able to join Mumble (I didn't
read about anybody here having started to explore it).

Right now, nobody but me is registered on the Mumble server.

If I read the documentation right, Mumble only provides audio conferences, but no shared documents. As these are important for the design team, I'd probably stay with OpenMeetings.

Thanks for your work, Alex!

Best regards

Bernhard