Sorry - lets try this again

On Sun, 2011-06-19 at 10:30 -0400, drew wrote:
On Sun, 2011-06-19 at 15:57 +0200, Italo Vignoli wrote:
Just "free software license" linked to
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html would exactly match with
the
RMS quote on http://www.documentfoundation.org/supporters/ and would
include both free-permissive licenses (Apache) and free-copyleft
licenses (LGPL).

I agree

Hi Italo, others

OK, great then if we change that update Marc did to:

"LibreOffice offers a wide variety of features, but in some cases, you may need another
functionality that is currently not available inside LibreOffice. Extensions and templates may
offer you this added functionality. On this site, we will collect a wide range of extensions and
templates to satisfy your needs.

LibreOffice extensions are tools that can be added or removed independently from your installation
of the main program. Extensions
may add new functionality to your copy of LibreOffice, or may make existing functionality easier to
use.

LibreOffice templates offer you a way to avoid duplicating repetitive actions when creating new
text documents, spreadsheets, or
presentations. They also offer a way to maintain consistency of document layout and standard
content, and may, for example, be used to maintain consistent branding elements when used in a work
place.

LibreOffice remains committed to providing users with quality software authored under free software
licenses, and, as such, our catalogue of extensions and templates are published under free software
licenses.

Contributions to the catalogue are welcome and encouraged. "

With a 'link to' as proposed by Andrea and a minor edit by me, are there any further editing
suggestions?

//drew