Hello Narayan, everyone,

Just a reminder:

We will not consider any move to another CMS, platform, etc. until at least 6 months. At that stage
(in 6 months or so) we might/may perhaps *consider* (not necessarily approve) a move to a platform
such as Drupal.

Until that stage:
1) no discussion about Drupal on this list.
2) no "major overhaul" of the website.

What this does not mean:
1) we can't change the way some of the content is presented on the website. (see the wiki page for
this)
2) we can't improve the website in minor ways.
3) we can't fix bugs.

Yes, there comes a time when the website is "completed" and where only incremental improvements are
needed.
Again: LibreOffice is not about a website nor about letting people satisfy their passion about web
design, at least not primarily. We do not want a website that keeps on changing because people
think their way is better.
We (the SC) do not want to reopen yet another thread about these topics. The level of energy and
effort spent on this topic (the website) is ridiculously high compared to what we need to to work
on. We're therefore glad that there are people who want to help but there comes a point where it's
not helpful, because someone's always pushing, pushing and always pushing. Same thing with respect
to the website confcall: we haven't agreed on working again on overhauling the website, we haven't
agreed on changing the website team, which for the sake of clarity is composed of the same 4 people
the SC has appointed.

Thank you,

--
charles.h.schulz